It’s time to decorate the house and tree, as we’re already in December!! We bring you some inspiration to decorate your home.
1. Star-shaped lamp– We really like these Ikea lamps in red and gold. Hang a couple from the ceiling and it will look beautiful!
2. Star light garland– This year is all about stars… ☺ This will add a special touch to any corner of your house. We’ve found one in Maisons Du Monde.
3. Wrapped presents– Do not forget to buy some boxes and use a Christmas wrapping paper or kraft paper paper for a perfect rustic feel.
4. Reindeer cardboard– You can do it manually (here’s a DIY) or get this one from SelfPackaging.
5. Christmas tree– We like white, silver and pineapple ornaments, something simple. Not too big or too small and use a white pot. Zara Home has definitely the best decorations.
-The Mumus Team-